As great as action cameras are today, sometimes they still need the assistance of an accessory or attachment to help capture the perfect shot. Actually, more often then not when using a GoPro or similar product, you have the thing strapped into a case or on a mount.
So consider the AFI 360-degree remote controlled panorama pan head just one more tool for your action cam toolbox. And it’s one that you’ll get more use out of than you’d think.
The concept for the accessory is simple: Using the included remote control, the user can attach any camera with a quarter-inch thread to the pan head and control the direction that the head spins as well as the speed. It makes for an incredibly smooth pan, which is exactly what you’d hope for.
- What Is The Stabilzer Key On The Ca...
- Are There Any Stabilizers For The S...
- How To Use The Three-axis Gyroscope...
- What Is A Panoramic Lens
- A Panoramic Lens Used
- Application Range/Panoramic Lens
- What Is The Name Of The Panorama?
- What Role Does A Tripod Play In SLR...
- How To Use SLR Tripod
- How To Use A Tripod 1
- The Travel Series: How To Shoot 360...
- VS-3SD PRO